wElCoMe 2 mHy bLoGgEr!!!!

hAi. dAiS bEh mAh pAyGe. i hOpE u aLl lYk aIt. cUz' u kNoW wAt!???? i lYk yOu!!!!:) hEhEhEhE.....:))=)) hAr hAr....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

"get away" (remix) - by sincere: solo produce by Carl aka M.Cee

"get away" (remix) - by sincere: solo produce by Carl aka M.Cee
[1st verse]from the start... you were in my heart... baby gurl why did we drift apart? I wish it was so simple... like wishing... upon a star... now did you know I loved you so... it's hard for me... to see you go everytime I look at you... everytime I talk to you... it feels like there's tomorrow
I hope this stays forever... gurl... you and I together in my dreams... it's always you... that... I try to picture and... I will always treasure... the times that we had you're the one who made me smile... in the times I was sad but now it's too bad... cuz I have to say good bye it's so hard for me to say this... when there's tears in my eyes but at least I tried... gurl... to show you how I feel believe me when I say... that my love for you is real
[2nd verse]baby gurl i'm missin you... baby gurl i'm luvin you... nowbaby gurl i'm trustin you... baby gurl you make me proud baby gurl never leave my side... I promise you... it's alright baby gurl you're the reason... cuz you changed my marowhole life... now take a chance... first romance... never let go... and hold my hand i'll treat you right... it's alright... cuz i'm a man... who understands I dream about your kiss... coz you're the one I can't resist you are always in my heart... and that's the ways it is [3rd verse]spending time with you gurl... it feels like heaven you're always in my thoughts like 24/7 everytime I see your smile... everytime you cheer me up... now everytime you make me laugh... everytime you make me sad... now you're the one I really want... you're the one I truly love... now you're the one to ease da pain you're the one im dreamin of I wanna hold you... kiss you girl... don't you have a clue the only words I wanna say to you is I LOVE YOU

No comments: