wElCoMe 2 mHy bLoGgEr!!!!

hAi. dAiS bEh mAh pAyGe. i hOpE u aLl lYk aIt. cUz' u kNoW wAt!???? i lYk yOu!!!!:) hEhEhEhE.....:))=)) hAr hAr....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

truth is sincere

wen i woke up one morning i said to maself how can i fall inlove with a girl such as urself this wasnt part of the plan u and i holding hands wel i gues im satisfied with my newfound romance wen wer together it couldnt get any betteras my feelings grow within girl it just gets deeper i hope it stays forever baby girl u and i no matter wat d situation is for u i will try
everytym i look at d stars everytym i look at d sky i always ask maself why
chorus: girl u r d one look into my life baby cant u c that ur the one for me ur d one i want never leave my side baby now i no that wer meant to be
one to three four u know my baby girl that i will never ask for more soo seize the day acros the memory lane coz my life without u will never be d same this aint no game coz ive been wishing and dreaming about u u know that i love u no lies baby thats the truth i hope u understand baby no nid to ask me why il be loving u forever until d day i die(rep chorus)
wenever u nid me il always be there the love that we share i will always take care il always remember d love that we have for each other the love u have for me forever i will treasure(rep chorus)
ohhh yehhh....ohhh ohhhh.....

No comments: