wElCoMe 2 mHy bLoGgEr!!!!

hAi. dAiS bEh mAh pAyGe. i hOpE u aLl lYk aIt. cUz' u kNoW wAt!???? i lYk yOu!!!!:) hEhEhEhE.....:))=)) hAr hAr....

Monday, September 12, 2011

passwords....

hi. i just remembered my password in my other xanga cute_gurl_pinay but i forgot my password in jen_FASHO. it's been a long time i haven't wrote there but i was trying to retrieve my pw - password in jen_FASHO. my email there don't work right now that is y i haven't retrieved my pw there yet. o well................................. today i went to sm santa mesa and i met a friend there, may anne, she was working at a store near by sm. i talked to her for a few minutes and i jetted home. i bought some stuff in sm like some stuff i need in d rehab. groceries and stuff like that. i also bought my favorite color lipstick.... careline jelly beans color. i bought slippers, etc. i also ate in mc donalds. wen i went home, me and my daughter chiaki rode the bike, our neighbor's bicycle that is. i missed may anne. i used to live in 2nd street santa mesa and she used to be my neighbor there. but now i live in damka, santa mesa still near sm. it rained today and me and chiaki ran to our house so that we wouldn't get wet. she cried coz' she love to be outside of the house and ride the bikes. i bought her bracelets and sour candies. o well,.... i just hope that i will be able to retrieve my password in xanga with my jen_FASHO nick name. say good luck fo' me.:) i think this email don't work.

No comments: